Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change Is Beginning

That is, something new and different starts when we start (something new and different). I also realized today, that change occurs when we all the real reasons for doing something outweigh all the real reasons for NOT doing something. Begin to Change = Change is Beginning.


4' X 4' with drawing......


Detail of 4' X 4' once I put the first color washings on. Very excited about this piece. Biggest I have ever attempted. It's fun! and my vision for the finished product are based on values that have been helping me through: the 4 corners of Strength - Love, Belief, Support and Friendship. I will keep posting till its done.


Much smaller, but just as fun. I really enjoy working in the collage style with cool scrap-booking papers. This one will combine many, and also use cut-outs from cards, magazines and printed photos. Throughout will be inspirational words, and there will  be hand painted elements too.

Keeping busy. Trying to create good, positive change; trying to work it all out, and express what's in my heart. Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment