Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Four Corners of Strength

It is complete! and I am feeling happy. It is appropriate that this tribute to Love, Belief, Support and Friendship comes on the heels of what has been a very challenging year for me. I can't say that I'll be sorry to see 2010 go, but I will never forget it's lessons. And I will try to live my best life possible into 2011 and beyond, remembering the foundations that inner Strength is built upon. I feel incredibly blessed to have had people in my life, however permanent or transient they may be, to help me not only find my way, but also to shed light upon the questions, as well as the answers. In 2011, I  will pay more attention to my intuition. I will be kinder to myself and others. I will remember that it's important to smell the roses. I will work hard to be able to do what I really want to do, and earnestly attempt to stop doing that which does not serve me in my life. I will continue to take care of my body, and find better ways to strengthen my heart & soul. I will ask more questions, and listen longer. I will dance and play air guitar to all my awesome c.d.'s. I will make my house a colorful, comfortable and welcome home. I will start scrap-booking again. I will find a way to display my post card collection. I will research how to market my artwork, and how to publish my poetry. I will pray to stay connected to the creative source within me, and set aside time to cultivate that inner quietness so necessary for revelations and internal knowing. I will cast aside doubt & fear. I will not fall back into old habits. I will love wholeheartedly. I will trust in my power. I will make no compromises.


 
Love- "Your genuine affection is a catalyst, opening the door of possibility. Your light shines on all that is good & true- inside and outside of me. It rekindles courage in my heart, and helps me embrace life again. Thank you for sharing your love."


Belief- "Encouragement and humor are the gifts you so selflessly give. Your belief in me came like a thousand brilliant stars, illuminating the way, and allowed me to visualize beginning again."


Support- "You are my refuge and your constancy helps me rebuild my life. I feel secure in my decisions and can move forwrad, trusting myself once again. Your support reinforces all that I can do."


Friendship- "Validating my feelings and reminding me of hope, your winning attitude is mirrored in my soul. You help me find the truth through my emotions. In times of trouble and joy, you are always my ally. Your friendship is a blessing."
There's so many projects that I have in store for this coming year! I can't wait to share them here. I can't believe it has been a year since I launched coffee table blog. It has, if nothing else, been a wonderful tool to help me keep it real with myself, especially concerning all my creative endeavors. And for that alone, I can call it a success! 

Patience-Purpose-Energy....being open to Opportunity. This is my wish for 2011.
Merry Christmas Everyone, and a Joyful New year!

2 comments:

  1. just wonderful! i was wondering how you would be able to pull it all together and it is just terrific.

    ReplyDelete